VENUS Versa™ – BODY CONTOURING as VENUS FREEZE™
The ultimate, non-invasive and painless aesthetic treatment to regenerate your face, neck and body back to the look you love.
- Reaches therapeutic temperatures faster than any other treatment
- Superior, immediate and long term results
- No downtime or discomfort
- Safe for all skin types
Fat & Cellulite Reduction – For the Jowl, Neck, and Body
What is Cellulite:
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying
fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is most noticeable on the
buttocks and thighs, and usually occurs after puberty.
Cellulite is also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans,
status protrusus cutis, and gynoid lipodystrophy in the medical field and as
orange peel syndrome, cottage cheese skin, hail damage, and the mattress
phenomenon in colloquial language.
Dermatologists say that cellulite may affect up to 90% of women at some point in their lives.
Cellulite is often classified using three grades:
Grade 1 cellulite sees no clinical symptoms, but a microscopic examination of cells from the area detects underlying anatomical changes.
Grade 2 cellulite requires the skin to show pallor (pastiness), be lower temperature, and have decreased elasticity, in addition to anatomical changes noted by microscopic examinations.
Grade 3 cellulite has visible roughness of the skin (like an orange peel) along with all grade 2 signs.
Although cellulite can affect both sexes, it is much more common in females, mainly because they are more likely to have particular types of fat and connective tissue.
Causes of cellulite
The causes of cellulite are not well understood, but there are several theories that have been put forth as explanations. Among these are:
- Hormonal factors– hormones likely play an important role in cellulite development. Many believe estrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.
- Genetics– certain genes are required for cellulite development. Genes may predispose an individual to particular characteristics associated with cellulite, such as gender, race, slow metabolism, distribution of fat just underneath the skin, and circulatory insufficiency.
- Diet– people who eat too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt and too little fiber are likely to have greater amounts of cellulite.
- Lifestyle factors– cellulite may be more prevalent in smokers, those who do not exercise, and those who sit or stand in one position for long periods of time.
- Clothing– underwear with tight elastic across the buttocks (limiting blood flow) may contribute to the formation of cellulite.
Therapeutic methods for cellulite that are physical or mechanical include:
- pneumatic massages
- massages that stimulate lymphatic flow
- heat therapy
- radio frequency therapy
- magnetic therapy
- radial waves therapy
- electrical stimulation
The Naked Truth
No matter your body shape, skin tone, diet or exercise plan, over time our skin looses elasticity, collagen weakens and it becomes harder to loose certain pockets of fat. We also develop wrinkles, fine lines and have a genetic predisposition to cellulite, which becomes a common concern. Do you want a comfortable, affordable treatment that provides superior results with no downtime?
The Bare Solution
Introducing the Venus Freeze™
Finally, there is a non-invasive and pain free solution for you! This revolutionary treatment use Radio Frequency, Magnetic Pulse Therapy and VariPulse™ technology, to treat all of your concerns in one program. Look inside and see what we can do.
All About Venus Freeze
What is Venus Freeze™?
Venus Freeze™ delivers Multipolar Radio Frequency and Magnetic Pulse Therapy to the skin to produce a dense and uniform heat matrix. This causes collagen synthesis and contraction, fibroblast proliferation, neo-vascularity and lipolysis.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments required will vary patient to patient. Please consult your medical practitioner to determine the right package for you.
Are the treatments safe?
YES! Radio Frequency and Magnetic Pulse Therapy have been used in medicine for many years and are proven, safe and effective technologies. Your treatment provider will review your medical history and your aesthetic goals to see if Venus Freeze™ treatments are right for you.
Is there any downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. A treatment to one area takes less than 30 minutes, and has no adverse side effects. You are able to have a treatment on your lunch break and return to work right away. For more information: Call Ideal Skin Laser Center at 604-461-0068 or Book Now